- DBA - This is my product and software consultancy. We build remarkable software with our partners.
- Birmingham Elixir - People are saying it's like the "Austin City Limits" of remote Elixir meetups
- Erlang's ssh application
- SSH subsystems
- lasp-lang - a programming model for synchronization-free computations
- erleans - Erleans is a framework for building distributed applications in Erlang and Elixir based on Microsoft Orleans.
- clojerl - Use this if you want Clojure on Erlang
- lfe - Use this if you want some lisp in your Erlang
- LFE Machine Manual - an example interacting with a GenServer and creating one
- VIDEO - LFE: A Real Lisp in the Erlang Ecosystem by Robert Virding - Stockholm 2016
- rvirding/flavors: LFE Flavor package - Flavors was an object-oriented extension for Lisp, and the first language with mixins.
- Flavors: A non-hierarchical approach to object-oriented programming - the paper, from 1982
- Here it is described in the Lisp Machine Manual
- rvirding/erlog - Prolog interpreter in and for Erlang - example
- https://github.com/zkessin/erlog-server make a genserver from a prolog file
- gleam - An Erlang language whose compiler is built in Rust and that is more similar to C / ECMAScript, but still ML-inspired. Compiles to regular Erlang.
- glance - link-unfurler written in gleam used in production in [memo](sendmemo.app)
- caramel - example
- hamler - fork of PureScript
- purerl - PureScript Erlang backend
- elchemy - All the best of Elm and Elixir
- fika - a language written in Elixir!
- cuneiform - github - large-scale data analysis functional programming language
- luerl - example - Luerl is an implementation of standard Lua 5.3 written in Erlang/OTP
- Luerl - an implementation of Lua on the Erlang VM - Robert Virding
- ephp - PHP Interpreter in pure Erlang
- efene - an alternative syntax for the Erlang Programming Language focusing on simplicity, consistency, ease of use and programmer UX.
- Efene and the BEAM Community - Mariano Guerra - EUC17
We want to connect with you!
Send us your questions via Twitter @BeamRadio1 #ProcessMailbox
Keep up to date with our hosts on Twitter
Sponsored by @GroxioLearning